Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
1996
 
One of our best players now plays for Philadelphia, Darren Sproles. They have never gotten rid of him. Jimmy graham want even with it. Jimmy Grahams last season here he dropped every ball he caught. Butter fingers. I wish we still had Sproles. :(
@Humblefish are you a Saints fan? Do you miss Sproles?
 
Nope green card :D
 
Are we missing somebody tonight:D
 
Todd?
 
Hi was poking around a lil bit early today.:D
 
Yes he is, and he has some kind of hobby where he fixes electronics or something. I wonder if he knows we are talking about him right now. Lol
Hydroids and flatworm and nudies:D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new