Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Titans quaterback look impressive yesterday.:)
 
Time up for me facebo0k hog is waiting on her turn lol.:D
 
I will be at the meet on 24,there is also a guy on LARC selling that frag tank for JBJ frag tank for 200
 
I'll probably get an 180 gallon, is a good common size. That's depends on what place I'll end up getting too. If it has a concrete foundation or if I'll am staying there a while. I planning on renting. So, if I get a place where I'll only stay for like a year or so, or the floor isn't strong enough in my opinion, I'll get a simple 55 gallon. I also want this JBJ frag tank, for quarantining corals and some simple aquariums kits for fish and invert quarantines. 20150913_200748.jpg
http://www.bayoureefkeeping.com/forums/topic/13321-jbj-20g-frag-tank/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 32 31.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 13 12.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new