Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
really he should still have it I am sure it is $ 200,What your name CLEO.I am Bryan are you on LARC also and Bayoureefkeeping
 
really he should still have it I am sure it is $ 200,What your name CLEO.I am Bryan are you on LARC also and Bayoureefkeeping
I looked at the pics he had, in the link you gave me, and it doesn't seem, when he opened the box, that had everything that it is supposed to come with. It is also supposed to come with ceramic rings, media basket, a sponge, and a powerhead. Maybe he took them out when he took the pic or I just don't see it.
 
Evening Ladies and Gentlemen.:D
 
Hope Todd?
 
What's up
 
I feel sorry for him.:(
 
Hey guys!
Ya I was diagnosed with scoliosis 2 herniated disks and degenerative spine.
I try to get here the best I can. I can't sit or stand for more than an hour. Also sleeping is an issue so I get tired early.
Hi KJ!
Hi Hope!
 
Hi Todd:)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new