Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Hydroids are nasty! Well Digitate hydroids. This is Where I studied solutions.
When it comes to flatworm there is a whole other solution that people don't know about. This is where I come in.
I love to help others.
I am starting to learn to protect what I have studied.
I am amazed at the number of questions I get about tank pests.
If you have a pest I have a cure ;)
 
Twilliard must have passed out.lol
I will be the one to pass out with my sleeping meds and hit my face on the keyboard:D
 
Hydroids are nasty! Well Digitate hydroids. This is Where I studied solutions.
When it comes to flatworm there is a whole other solution that people don't know about. This is where I come in.
I love to help others.
I am starting to learn to protect what I have studied.
I am amazed at the number of questions I get about tank pests.
If you have a pest I have a cure ;)
You should start a thread telling people how to treat these things.
 
Hydroids are nasty! Well Digitate hydroids. This is Where I studied solutions.
When it comes to flatworm there is a whole other solution that people don't know about. This is where I come in.
I love to help others.
I am starting to learn to protect what I have studied.
I am amazed at the number of questions I get about tank pests.
If you have a pest I have a cure ;)
Did you see my question earlier?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new