Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Guys I'm out meds kick in.;)
 
What about majano?
appymojanoleft.jpg

Aiptasia - Mojano
Appys

Suitability: Remove Them!

Diet: Zooxanthellate, Dissolved Nutrients, Particulate Matter.

Remarks: Read More!

appymojanorightoddfish.jpg
 
How do I get rid of them?lol Tried boiling water
I know with aipstasia the matted filefish eats them and most of the time they work. But there is also the berghia nudibranch and only eat aipstasia. So when your aipstasia is home the nudibranch will have to be rehome or it will starve. Mojano are different I believe.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new