Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I be back from work arund 5-6pm.;)
 
Look like you here 24/7 :D
 
I wish I could buy fish from divers den
 
Then with your experience, you to apply at one of those bigger industry companies. Make me money, that means bigger tank. Lol
I try it is not that easy.:( You have to have some pull to get in?
 
I would apply at every plant, even out of state if you don't mind moving.
I'm really love it here. I love the mountains and this is an awesome place to ride my bike plus I am too old to move around ,I am a very settled person.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new