Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Evening Hope and Todd.:)
 
My puter is slow or I am:D
 
And am happy to be here:)
 
Give me a few minutes, I need to take a shower before we crank this up.:D
 
I'm back what is new in swamp land?:D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new