Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
KJ you wanted to know what I look like. Here you go, I definitely no model. Lol And can afford to lose a few pounds. I was in my old truck, had alot of stuff in the back cause I was moving it. 20121105_065506.jpg
 
KJ you wanted to know what I look like. Here you go, I definitely no model. Lol And can afford to lose a few pounds. I was in my old truck, had alot of stuff in the back cause I was moving it. 20121105_065506.jpg
I don`t see anything wrong with your pic , you shouldn`t be so paranoid. Now don`t you feel better? I now have a face to put with the name, I am glad you decided to let us see you. I think you are very pretty.:)
 
Time for NFL Broncos vs Chiefs.:cool:
 
I don`t see anything wrong with your pic , you shouldn`t be so paranoid. Now don`t you feel better? I now have a face to put with the name, I am glad you decided to let us see you. I think you are very pretty.:)
Yes I agree she is a pretty lady for sure :-)
 
Yea but the rock is huge and pretty much stacked so if I remove it everything would collapse
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new