Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Oh Hope I hold back because I have spent years researching this kind of stuff.
Nothing personal at all but I would rather provide a solution one on one and not give out all that I have studied.
Every tank will require a different solution :-)
 
Well, I figure if people are not liking this thread being so long, maybe I should stop posting. @Humblefish do you know if this is true? Or you were just joking I think?

Oh, I was only joking. But it would be cool if R2R had a real time chat room, dontchathink? ;)
 
Oh, I was only joking. But it would be cool if R2R had a real time chat room, dontchathink? ;)
It would be, but I also this thread is amassing a million replies. Lol
Did you see my pic I posted earlier on this thread, lol. It was brave of me. I don't like having picture taken either. No self esteem here.
 
It would be, but I also this thread is amassing a million replies. Lol
Did you see my pic I posted earlier on this thread, lol. It was brave of me. I don't like having picture taken either. No self esteem here.

No, where is it? You post a pic of you and I'll post a pic of me. ;)
 
You're pretty! Now I don't wanna post my pic cuz I'm ugly... but a deal is a deal. Below is me & my wife, and me & my momma! Excuse my gut. ;)

 
Hi my name is Maximo and I'm an addict for sneakers, 20s of Buddha and bishes with beepers. (Any nas fans?)

But I live in CT, I'm a big hip hop/music, movie and sneaker/fashion nerd.

0e50ab49bf150ac29624c813123e266d.jpg


Collection

I also produce music

What's up peeps.
 
Hi my name is Maximo and I'm an addict for sneakers, 20s of Buddha and bishes with beepers. (Any nas fans?)

But I live in CT, I'm a big hip hop/music, movie and sneaker/fashion nerd.

0e50ab49bf150ac29624c813123e266d.jpg


Collection

I also produce music

What's up peeps.
You have that many shots? I own like five pairs of shoes. Wow.
 
Yeah lol. Most of them are inspired by cool things like movies, people and even animals

Here's a pair that I think is appropriate for this site haha

Blue lobsters
081c45cbc72c533ecc93350745b2ccac.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new