Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Nice print:)
 
Hey guys, I hate to but gotta go to bed ,5 AM comes early for work, I will catch you guys and gals tomorrow , good night all!;)
 
Hello strangers?:D
 
Yes :)
 
Hey guys!
It seems I miss so much lately
I fall asleep after I eat food so I figured I better say hi now!
 
I be back .:rolleyes:
 
Todd plz don't fall asleep.:(
 
Sugar ?
 
Hey guys sorry, I have been so busy with people about hydroids.. I need an assistant!!
My wife spoke with the doctor (she is his nurse) and I go back in Wednesday for results.
Looks like I may by type 1
Crossing my fingers for good news!
 
Hey guys sorry, I have been so busy with people about hydroids.. I need an assistant!!
My wife spoke with the doctor (she is his nurse) and I go back in Wednesday for results.
Looks like I may by type 1
Crossing my fingers for good news!
I hope it is not type 1, it's rare to get it old than your teens or early 20's. But if you do, your going have to wear an insulin pump or take shots.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new