Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Oh gosh you don't have near the bad luck as I do!
 
You know who you are?
Same interests same thought of the whole thing called life.
Who are you?

One time when I was 19 and dating my first girlfriend, we went to a pond, and a goose (who must have had some young eggs nearby I later decided) came charging at us. I pull out my pocket knife. and I think I said out loud WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO HERE GOOSE? And it backed down. And that's the time I had to pull a knife on a goose. True story. And now you know a little bit about me personally.
 
One time when I was 19 and dating my first girlfriend, we went to a pond, and a goose (who must have had some young eggs nearby I later decided) came charging at us. I pull out my pocket knife. and I think I said out loud WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO HERE GOOSE? And it backed down. And that's the time I had to pull a knife on a goose. True story. And now you know a little bit about me personally.
Wow! FB_IMG_1425414082035.jpg
 
One time when I was 19 and dating my first girlfriend, we went to a pond, and a goose (who must have had some young eggs nearby I later decided) came charging at us. I pull out my pocket knife. and I think I said out loud WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO HERE GOOSE? And it backed down. And that's the time I had to pull a knife on a goose. True story. And now you know a little bit about me personally.
That is awesome!
Thank you for sharing :-)
I can write a novel about me lol
 
Im excited, I have some Current Marine Orbit LEDs on the way tmrw, my first real LED with storm effects, and my gf is like, btw storms make me frisky. So yeah.

Not the same girl I had to protect from the goose, for the record. That was like. 12 years ago or so?
 
Im excited, I have some Current Marine Orbit LEDs on the way tmrw, my first real LED with storm effects, and my gf is like, btw storms make me frisky. So yeah.

Not the same girl I had to protect from the goose, for the record. That was like. 12 years ago or so?
Lol funny! Ya we all just get older and more wise :-)
My first led lights were the orbits. They went too bad at all.
Did you get the standards or the pro?
 
One time when I was 19 and dating my first girlfriend, we went to a pond, and a goose (who must have had some young eggs nearby I later decided) came charging at us. I pull out my pocket knife. and I think I said out loud WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO HERE GOOSE? And it backed down. And that's the time I had to pull a knife on a goose. True story. And now you know a little bit about me personally.

ROFL this brought tears to my eyes lol.
 
Lol funny! Ya we all just get older and more wise :)
My first led lights were the orbits. They went too bad at all.
Did you get the standards or the pro?

Standard - pros were too expensive. 180 was a good price point. I'm still trying to do this hobby on a budget until I get a better job heh.
 
Standard - pros were too expensive. 180 was a good price point. I'm still trying to do this hobby on a budget until I get a better job heh.
Well they are good :-)
You will enjoy them
 
I was watching the new Mad Max movie about 3 weeks ago and I was disappointed it was actually like the old Road Warrior movie with little changes.
 
I cant wait for the new Star Wars movie coming out.
 
I am finally going to watch American Sniper tonight
Hope please don't shoot nobody after you finish watching this movie?:D
 
What is going on is every body watching American Sniper now?:)
 
Ok guys have fun don't kill anybody after watching American Sniper movie. lol:D
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.3%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 34.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 23 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new