Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Either report to my home doctor or them taking care of it.
I opted for them not to touch me lol
I was in med hold for ever!
Put it this way, dad had first heart attack at 38 died at 46
So genetics got the best of me
 
Either report to my home doctor or them taking care of it.
I opted for them not to touch me lol
I was in med hold for ever!
Put it this way, dad had first heart attack at 38 died at 46
So genetics got the best of me
ok, now I'm sorry for the air force jab.
 
ok, now I'm sorry for the air force jab.
Lol no problem I still manage to live a happy life :-)
The technology is getting closer for my issue. My older sister has had 2 heart surgeries and they almost have it
 
I was in for 4.5 years and deployed twice.

and ive had 1 offer. he said and I quote

"ill give you 50 bucks for your fish tank"
 
He's gonna be ok. Gotta have faith in him. Oh must have read the part about him in the air Force?
Yes I read the part about him in the air Force?
 
Thank you for your service.

That was an insult to you. $50. I hope you told him to stick it where the sun don't shine. Lol

no, I politely explained to him that his 50 bucks wouldn't even pay for the tank and drilling. im a redneck, but he was a dumb redneck. "what good is a fish tank with holes in it?"
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 23.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new