Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
The branch that supplies Corpsmen is okay in my book. I'd even host a Coastie. Anyone that wrote that blank check has something going for them.
I remember the movie a few good men jack Nicholson told tom cruise, who was in the navy, "When go to war, you guys always give us a ride." Lol
 
And that first night you don't even sleep from there you go straight to supply to get all your gear and are doing that to the next morning
 
And that first night you don't even sleep from there you go straight to supply to get all your gear and are doing that to the next morning
They are rough. Wow
After I watched a brief navy first day at boot camp video, compete opposites. Like the single phone call you can have, the Marines was 5 second and prewritten message, but the navy told y'all have a phone and you can take you time, a few minutes at least. Huge difference, but I expected that.
I like that screenshot of the comment I posted earlier, that guy says he can't wait to reincarnated so he can serve the corps again. That's awesome, I was impressed.
 
They are rough. Wow
After I watched a brief navy first day at boot camp video, compete opposites. Like the single phone call you can have, the Marines was 5 second and prewritten message, but the navy told y'all have a phone and you can take you time, a few minutes at least. Huge difference, but I expected that.
I like that screenshot of the comment I posted earlier, that guy says he can't wait to reincarnated so he can serve the corps again. That's awesome, I was impressed.
Yeah most of us feel the same,we loved the Corp a lot and miss it everyday
 
Hi!
Sorry I was out a lot yesterday, I hurt my back and the pills kept me down all day.
Hi @KJ !
Hi @Cleo642 !
 
My poor saints lost again today 27-22 against Carolina, but we were close this time. We did better worry second strong quarterback Luke McCown than with Drew Brees it seems.
 
I was busy:rolleyes:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new