Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
It is, it kinda dulls a little after the boot camp part. When I was like 16 I loved the movie Platoon, I watched it everyday. I was tom boyish, still am kinda, never lived purses and shoes and all that. Not for me.
how can you not love purses! I have 1 for every outfit!
 
Hey, @twilliard what the doctor say?
I see the doctor again tomorrow.
as of right now full diabetic will be the diagnosis. All I need is more meds lol
The state however is going to try to retrain me for a different occupation! Well if my doctor agrees with it
 
its been lightly raining all day here. good for me considering my home is surrounded by farms and they just went though the soy been harvest. this light rain will soak the ground real good and prevent a dust bowl
 
its been lightly raining all day here. good for me considering my home is surrounded by farms and they just went though the soy been harvest. this light rain will soak the ground real good and prevent a dust bowl
Yeah, you don't want a dust bowl for sure.
People don't seem to understand, when the road is wet its dangerous. I was driving just now and they just had an accident where a truck slammed into a car and the cars tire and part of the axle were 50 feet away from the car. Yep.
 
yeah that's a problem everywhere.
Then some jerk, maybe some people just have naturally bright headlights, but his lights were bright. And he was behind me for a long time. Gets on my nerves! I don't like people behind me with bright lights blinding me! I turn my rear view mirror so it doesn't bother me that much. :mad:
 
lol I have fog lights on the roof of my truck facing back for "night time work" and lets just say its a really bad idea to bright light me....
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new