Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
man, I feel like hell tonight. almost like im hungover and I know im not. ready to go home and get some sleep.... 8 hours left.
 
might be. hopefully not. im not good with getting sick. too much to do lol I end up taking a cocktail of 3 different flue medicines that knocks me out for the day and wake up either feeling worse or good to go. either way I gotta work and gotta do work on and around the house. getting sick sucks lol
 
might be. hopefully not. im not good with getting sick. too much to do lol I end up taking a cocktail of 3 different flue medicines that knocks me out for the day and wake up either feeling worse or good to go. either way I gotta work and gotta do work on and around the house. getting sick sucks lol
Yes, it does suck.
 
oh well. it happens. hopefully I feel better after some sleep. having the kids all last week wore me out. most days after work ill just sleep all day. but when I got the kids I only get a couple hours of sleep a night so I can spend time with them
 
looks like I can build a 3 stage with an absolute 1 micron sediment, 1 micron Carbon block, and 1 micron coconut shell cartridge for around 90 bucks thatll run 3-4 gpm and filter all the water in my house then run my current rodi filter after for tank water.
 
I'm still getting over my flu.. it was a bummer!
 
So you gonna try that?
not really a try or not try, im going to do it lol its very simple, very basic and pretty cheap. just gotta get some equipment and clear it with the landlord but he wont have a problem with it as it will help to prevent rust in the pipes. ill also add a stand pipe that allows me to dump in chemicals to clean the pipes as needed. check it out. im a professional artist.

hahahahahaah.png
 
not really a try or not try, im going to do it lol its very simple, very basic and pretty cheap. just gotta get some equipment and clear it with the landlord but he wont have a problem with it as it will help to prevent rust in the pipes. ill also add a stand pipe that allows me to dump in chemicals to clean the pipes as needed. check it out. im a professional artist.

hahahahahaah.png
Yes, beautiful art. Lol
 
not really a try or not try, im going to do it lol its very simple, very basic and pretty cheap. just gotta get some equipment and clear it with the landlord but he wont have a problem with it as it will help to prevent rust in the pipes. ill also add a stand pipe that allows me to dump in chemicals to clean the pipes as needed. check it out. im a professional artist.

hahahahahaah.png
Idk it posted twice.
 
its actually very simple. its something anyone can do in their house to have better tap water. if your tap water ever gets an odd taste this is something you can do for pretty cheap and itll greatly improve water quality. having this filter setup will also make your rodi filters last longer.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 25.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new