Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
its actually very simple. its something anyone can do in their house to have better tap water. if your tap water ever gets an odd taste this is something you can do for pretty cheap and itll greatly improve water quality. having this filter setup will also make your rodi filters last longer.
How is work tonight?
 
its not bad. slow as normal. just ready for November 23rd to get here so I can move out of this office and move out on the floor where the real money is.
 
yeah. non stop for 12 hours outside of breaks and lunch. but its the pace I like. this sitting around is hell to me.
 
I still can on my phone and ill stop in from time to time but for an extra 400 a week I think I can do without being on reef2reef every day lol
 
yeah a bit lol now im entering pointless numbers into the computer. about 500 pages worth and theres only about 20 numbers on each page. they get on the computer, enter all this information, print it out. then I enter it to verify it. gotta love the waste lol
 
yeah a bit lol now im entering pointless numbers into the computer. about 500 pages worth and theres only about 20 numbers on each page. they get on the computer, enter all this information, print it out. then I enter it to verify it. gotta love the waste lol
They gotta make sure you doing something. Lol
 
yay last day of work then 2 days off to get everything done! got the mower up and running, thing is a beast.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new