Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I don't work out at home lol ive never been able to work out at home. just no motivation to work out at the house when I look around and see everything else I could be doing.
 
I don't work out at home lol ive never been able to work out at home. just no motivation to work out at the house when I look around and see everything else I could be doing.
Lol, I like to watch TV. So my machine was directed towards the TV. I got to the point I could go me than an hour on that thing. I wonder what I would look like now I'd I kept on, maybe an Olympic athlete! Lol
 
I was artillery, but with 27 months deployed in a 4.5 year term, and being deployed as convoy security, door kickers, combat search and rescue, doing foot patrols, and other things my body has just had enough.
 
I was artillery, but with 27 months deployed in a 4.5 year term, and being deployed as convoy security, door kickers, combat search and rescue, doing foot patrols, and other things my body has just had enough.
Wow, sorry friend. All the weight you have to carry out there puts allot of stress on your body too.
 
after work today im going to be drinking like an Olympian... does that count?
I heard Micheal Phelps eats 10,000 calories a day while in training, but he burns like 20k a day. Lol So yep, that counts I guess. I would to just be a normal weight, not overweight. Idk,if that will ever happen. I used to like the biggest loser workout videos too.
Too much good food in louisiana.
 
it works out great when its foggy and cloudy but theres a break in the cloud just big enough for the sun to shine though.
 
donno. wasn't out here last year. I was living in Columbus. big city. lots of light pollution. no real sunrise sunset outside of maybe a small steak of something pretty.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new