Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
not saying it was the best idea lol neither was the hob or the 1500 gallons of constant flow lol but it worked
 
I listen to almost anything. rock, country, some r&b/hip hop (cant stand newer gangster rap), and last year I got introduced to country rap. check out moonshine bandits: throwdown or the lacs: kickin up mud
 
I listen to almost anything. rock, country, some r&b/hip hop (cant stand newer gangster rap), and last year I got introduced to country rap. check out moonshine bandits: throwdown or the lacs: kickin up mud
Lol, I might. I am a hard core rocker, I listen to rock only. Maybe some blues on occasion. Rock evolved from blues.
 
then listen to get loose from moonshine bandits. you might like it.

I grew up on country, rock, classic rock. brother snuck me into ozzfest when I was 11 and I was hooked lol I was there the year we burnt down the ohio amphitheater because ozzy was late lol
 
then listen to get loose from moonshine bandits. you might like it.

I grew up on country, rock, classic rock. brother snuck me into ozzfest when I was 11 and I was hooked lol I was there the year we burnt down the ohio amphitheater because ozzy was late lol
Lol, ok. My first cassette, when I was 14, was Ozzy-blizzard of Oz. I let my cousin borrow it and never got it back.
 
started talking to this chick my buddy tried hooking me up with a few months ago, apparently she used to have a 265 reef tank. I saw pics. I think im in love.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new