Getting to know other people here

  • Thread starter Thread starter twilliard
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
yeah I live out in the country lol
my house
20150903_074305.jpg
view from my deck (its a 360 degree view that's why it looks strange)
20150904_125912.jpg

then my house as viewed from close to the main road... yeah its country lol
20150906_072139.jpg
 
yeah I live out in the country lol
my house
20150903_074305.jpg
view from my deck (its a 360 degree view that's why it looks strange)
20150904_125912.jpg

then my house as viewed from close to the main road... yeah its country lol
20150906_072139.jpg
That's nice. I went to new orleans today, I am just not used to the city traffic and parking and stuff.
 
That's nice. I went to new orleans today, I am just not used to the city traffic and parking and stuff.
im not a fan of driving in the city. if theres traffic out here either the train is going through town, or the amish are going through town, or theres a tractor lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new