• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Gflat trade

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Azurel

Morpharian Maffia Hitman
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

Gflat and I traded about 2 weeks ago, I traded him a Purple Death for one of his most sought after zoanthid gigantus sp...:). I'm not sure he wants me to tell what type for fear of a flood of PM's. Well everything went off with out a hitch and the frag he sent me is almost up to 3 polyps now....I hope he like's his as much as I do mine. I would recommend trading with Gflat no problem.

James

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He was the first person to be nice to me on RC. I like GFlat alot, and look forward to trading with him also.

:D
Laurie

gflat65

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good googity. 3 polyps. I've got to change the lighting to see if they start growing faster for me...

The whole deal with James was very painless, and the beaut was shipped well. It was opening shortly after being introduced:). I'm loving the colors. The oral disc is so purple.

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
worthless.gif

ROTFL
Laurie

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 34.6%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.1%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 35 26.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back