GHI Corals Equipment Purchase

  • Thread starter Thread starter dzuckerm
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

dzuckerm

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 22, 2023
Messages
20
Reaction score
26
Location
California
What state or country do you live in
California
Ordered some equipment from GHI corals after learning about them here on Reef2Reef. Their price was the lowest anywhere so I had some doubt but did some research and ultimately decided to go for it. Well everything I ordered arrived quickly and was exactly as promised. Very very happy. Would definitely use them again
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 47.8%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new