GHL 2.1 Doser with Maintenance items.

Bmartinez76

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 4, 2016
Messages
457
Reaction score
105
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a calcium reactor running and no longer need this doser. It is in great condition and always cared for. I am selling this unit with maintenance items that are new in boxes.

Comes with GHL 2.1 doser (black)
4 packs of head covers with replacement wheels.
2 motors 1 pack of replacement nozzles
1 large tubing set.
USB cable for laptop programming.

asking firm $450 shipped.

GHL4.jpg GHL1.jpg GHL2.jpg GHL3.jpg GHL5.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new