GHL Connect Update

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 25, 2017
Messages
2,229
Reaction score
2,933
Location
Albany, NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
We can now sync our dashboard across devices :)

Whoohoo
77E59A3E-EDFA-4052-985F-D6A8228EDDF2.png


I also noticed a new version of the P4 webpage at (Daterd July 6th)
https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/downloads/wifi-module-esp-update/
 
So mine updated last night and now it can't connect when the app first opens. If I back out, then go into settings, then back out again my doser shows up and I can connect.. hrmmm
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 51 34.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 21 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new