GHL Connect

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
B5507049-4A24-42E7-8AA3-B767B33650CE.png I noticed another update just happened today about 3 hours ago for app.

The only fix was:
Fixed localization error?

But now I have large time tile and can no longer find the KH tile?

Anyone else notice this? And I could not use my existing configured p4 had to configure a new one.

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
B5507049-4A24-42E7-8AA3-B767B33650CE.png I noticed another update just happened today about 3 hours ago for app.

The only fix was:
Fixed localization error?

But now I have large time tile and can no longer find the KH tile?

Anyone else notice this? And I could not use my existing configured p4 had to configure a new one.

I've updated and noticed a few differences. My p4 showed up normally. Charts are now available once you put your sign in info for myghl into the connect app. Also the tiles can be dragged and placed anywhere smoothly. Not sure why the kh dissapeared for you? If you click thr paintbrush and then the + sign, the kh director should be there to add to dashboard as well now with the update...
Screenshot_20180329-195429.png

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ohhhh ok I understand you already did this new update and now saw a new update within past few hours. Ghl had said they were going to look into the time correction now that we are in "summer time" with daylight savings. Also some were having an issue with the p4 not showing up and having to reconnect, which it seems you had this issue now? I didn't have this problem when I updated earlier today.

Are you using iphone? I'm android

OP
OP
Ditto

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes I am using the IOS. After I updated yesterday I could connect once and then could not connect anymore.

I saw the new update for IOS again today updated it still could not connect but neither could my PC. I rebooted my P4 my PC could connect now but app could not.

I could only get the app to connect by making a new P4 connection and not use the old one.

When I did my KH tile was gone and my time is really big on the app. I was able to put the tile back without any issue but the time tile seems a bit big now.

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That's strange? My time tile did get larger, but I've had no connection issues yet. There is an option to change tiles size row x column, but basically the time is small as it will get from what I see currently.

My guess is they are still working through some of this, which I assume will resume tomorrow.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 24 30.0%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 18 22.5%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 21 26.3%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back