GHL CONNECTION ISSUES - REG

  • Thread starter Thread starter sabarish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

sabarish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 27, 2017
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My ghl connect is keep on disconnecting from its Server..How to solve it ?? I'm facing these issues only for past 3 days before that it was perfect
 
I think their Wi-Fi system is glitchy at best. I get an error saying "connection failed. Connection requires myGHL to be enabled on the device and Wi-Fi- firmware on ProfiLux 4 blah blah blah" I get this error two or three time then it connects. I've opened a ticket twice with no resolution. Not complaining, I don't mind it too bad, just keep trying till it works. When it gets really bad, i unplug the equipment and replug. usually better after that. I think the connection is just glitchy but I'm no tech wiz.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 5.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new