GHL Doser 2 WiFi Issues

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Leslie88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, so I’ll need to disconnect my devices connection to my router before the GHL will display as an available network?

Were you able to get the unit connected? My phone tells me there is the WiFi to connect to the Doser and then when I go to connect it says no internet connection. It was working fine, then stoped. This unit is so very frustrating!

zaher

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@debees5 : Sorry to hear of your trouble. Depending on how long since last update, you may want to download the latest GCC (https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/downloads/ghl-control-center-v1-1-2-3/), perform a settings backup, then update the Firmware on both the Standalone Master, and your Slave.
Standalone:

PAB Update(Slave)

Additionally, I'd place the unit onto your WiFi or Wired network, and connect to MyGHL - If that is compatible with your usage, setup and believe in connected devices.

Dear GHL I’m getting exactly the same problem with my 2.1 SA it works perfectly for few days and then loses it WiFi connectivity I have the latest update and latest firmware it seems there is problem from the product itself I’m really frustrated and feeling really down because I thought it would be easier and smoother.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 39 24.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 55 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 49 30.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back