GHL KH Director begins shipping Dec. 11, 2017!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

reefwiser

LMAS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fa457f222c1d5cb8196167a8202270ed.jpg

Mine is in the box. [emoji3][emoji106]

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Are you sure you did not doctor the photo hehe!! Gratz!!

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My order number is less then the one on the picture whooohoo. And I know my lightbar also made it in this shipment. xmas in February hehe.

I will be interested in all of our results on the KH once we get them all set up.

Last edited:

MyReefRobbedMe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s great, 1 day ship and arrives huh . Pretty quick . I ordered mine from AquaCave , so I assume Mine will first go there ,then to me . Hopefully by beginning of this coming week I’ll join in the Fun

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That’s great, 1 day ship and arrives huh . Pretty quick . I ordered mine from AquaCave , so I assume Mine will first go there ,then to me . Hopefully by beginning of this coming week I’ll join in the Fun

Benefits of living in Louisville! UPS air hub here

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They said this shipment won't fill all the orders. Also said some of the specific products weren't on this pallet, like the black and white stand alone doser/kh director combo. Hoping the rest aren't far behind to get to us all!

MyReefRobbedMe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They said this shipment won't fill all the orders. Also said some of the specific products weren't on this pallet, like the black and white stand alone doser/kh director combo. Hoping the rest aren't far behind to get to us all!
d7054e9b9f16a03cfd869b7e83509ee6.jpg

Mine shipped today

Hey guys I received mine today but it didn’t come with the Pab cable so I can’t hook it up . It says in the kits they come with one so you can connect via 2.1 Stand alone . Did yours come with one ? Also I was sent the Kh director and 2.1 dossier in separate boxes not the one box that some come in . This is probably the problem as I bought the kit but was sent both individual to interpret a kit

cpllongjk

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys I received mine today but it didn’t come with the Pab cable so I can’t hook it up . It says in the kits they come with one so you can connect via 2.1 Stand alone . Did yours come with one ? Also I was sent the Kh director and 2.1 dossier in separate boxes not the one box that some come in . This is probably the problem as I bought the kit but was sent both individual to interpret a kit

Hey,

My guess is that they didn't have enough "kits" to fill all their pre-orders so they sent out separate boxes to fill orders. I would just contact Vinny@GHLUSA and he will get it fixed for you.

MyReefRobbedMe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

3FB9D8B9-18DF-4AB2-8CE6-376BBC9E9E6C.jpeg

Ditto

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone received a ETA on when the black/white versions will be coming?

Support@GHLUSA

Team GHL
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You’ll need to reach out to AquaCave as they are your point of sale.
Looks like they may have put together a “kit” for you, as I do not believe we have been able to fulfill and ship their ordered kits.
I’m guessing they were trying to be very helpful to get you on the road to monitoring KH and joining the community - I guess we can cut them some slack. Reach out to AC - PM me if any trouble.

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I hope all the pre-orders get taken care of soon.

I'm going up to premium aquatics tomorrow, looks like they have them in stock. I might just pick up one there

Last edited:

MyReefRobbedMe

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You’ll need to reach out to AquaCave as they are your point of sale.
Looks like they may have put together a “kit” for you, as I do not believe we have been able to fulfill and ship their ordered kits.
I’m guessing they were trying to be very helpful to get you on the road to monitoring KH and joining the community - I guess we can cut them some slack. Reach out to AC - PM me if any trouble.

Yeah I think they were trying to be helpful and put one together for me which is cool by me .I contacted them to give em a heads up .

I got the cable. It’s just an Ethernet cable.
just regular . Cool thnx . I have plenty of them then

Has anyone received a ETA on when the black/white versions will be coming?

I’m not 100% certain but they should be moving along right now .

Back