Ghl kh director ph probe problem

  • Thread starter Thread starter carjeff87
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

carjeff87

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 21, 2019
Messages
34
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve summited a support ticket, but maybe someone can help me out? I’m getting a reading of 46618 for both ph4 and ph7 readings? The probe is brand new as this unit is less than a couple of weeks old. I think it might be a setting I’m missing.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 3 4.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 21.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 16 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 14.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 9.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new