GHL LED Control4 V2

Anthony Mckay

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 23, 2017
Messages
91
Reaction score
53
What state or country do you live in
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all,

can I just ask before I go out and buy an expansion box as I don't have enough expansion slots left.
Does each L1 port only support 2 pwm channels ?
Thanks
Anthony.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 55 34.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new