GHL LightBar 3 (LB3) - light composer?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Seregus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Seregus

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2016
Messages
286
Reaction score
150
Location
Como
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hreeting everyone,

I’m pretty good with Profilux and how everything works, but its my first time expirience with Mitras, specifically with Lightbar 3. And more its 5 of the: 3 coral pop and 2 deep ocean.

I connected everything and I can see lights are changing as I do testing, even a wizard created some sort of schedule…

But how channels are selected and why? I have different bars so need probably a different setup/composer?

Are there ‘ready to use’ scenarios like its with Ecotech Radion?

Any info will help!

Thank you
 
hreeting everyone,

I’m pretty good with Profilux and how everything works, but its my first time expirience with Mitras, specifically with Lightbar 3. And more its 5 of the: 3 coral pop and 2 deep ocean.

I connected everything and I can see lights are changing as I do testing, even a wizard created some sort of schedule…

But how channels are selected and why? I have different bars so need probably a different setup/composer?

Are there ‘ready to use’ scenarios like its with Ecotech Radion?

Any info will help!

Thank you
Well best to start here ..
https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/knowledge-base/how-to-setup-a-mitras-lightbar-3/
 
498.png
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new