GHL Mitras Lightbar 3 (LB3) - width with heatsink???

  • Thread starter Thread starter Seregus
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Seregus

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 30, 2016
Messages
289
Reaction score
155
Location
Como
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all,

I think I searched everything, but I could not find width of the GHL Mitras LightBar 3 anywhere???
They say 5.9cm, but I guess it's lightbar, not with the heatsink around it.

Could please someone measure and reply, please?

Thank you!
 
The total width of the Mitras Lightbar 3, including the heatsink, is approximately 8.6 cm (86 mm) as per the product specifications. Their assistant helped. But I was not able to find this info by myself.
 
The total width of the Mitras Lightbar 3, including the heatsink, is approximately 8.6 cm (86 mm) as per the product specifications. Their assistant helped. But I was not able to find this info by myself.
Screenshot 2026-03-04 102015.png


Not very obvious but.. "Cross-section of light: 3.4" x 1"
8.636cm ;)
https://www.aquariumcomputer.com/usa/product/mitras-lightbar-3-170-200/
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new