GHL Maxi - RO tubing mod

  • Thread starter Thread starter AZMSGT
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thank you for your suggestions. It seems I'll have to order the replacement tube for the broken fitting
 
I'm finding it very difficult to pull out the tubes once inserted into the fittings. That has happened either for the GHL black barb adapters and for RO tubing. Actually the whole internal fitting (the small ring pieces inside the black piece) came out when I tried to pull out one of the RO tubes.

I have been using JG adapters for my water purification system for a long time and I never found this kind of problem.

Is someone experiencing this?

I have not had any problem removing but I have not tried very often.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new