GHL mini wifi

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

KimG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all
I have a few questions regarding the GHL mini wifi.
While currently I can't justify the investment in a full profilux 4, the mini wifi seems like a perfect controller.
I can control all my main equipment from the four plugs and ph and temp would be the main things I would like to monitor anyway.
While I would like to have power monitoring to check on how the equipment is doing, I can leave without it.
However, from what I can read from other posts, there is not notification (email or sms) option on the mini wifi. I also got the impression from other replies that its under development.
Is it under development? If so, will it need additional hardware or is just software updates? Also, any idea when its supposed to be released?

Also, as far as I can see, the Powerbar STDL4-4 will turn off by default if it loses communication with the GHL mini. Is this correct? If so, is it possible to be re-wired inside (the relays) so it stays on if it losses contact? I know this would void the warranty, but I would still like to know.

Thank you all for the help

Gaël

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Relay have NO and NF pin BUT they are soldered on PCB.

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Email support is on the to-do list.

Push notifications via myGHL is being worked on now. The new feature will support all devices which can be connected to myGHL. As a bonus, we are also including a notification feature which let's you know if the device looses connection to the cloud.

OP
OP
KimG

KimG

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Email support is on the to-do list.

Push notifications via myGHL is being worked on now. The new feature will support all devices which can be connected to myGHL. As a bonus, we are also including a notification feature which let's you know if the device looses connection to the cloud.
Hi Vinny
Brilliant. Is there an approximate time for release? I know with the all situation probably no precise dates, but just an idea.
Thanks

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back