• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GHL Mitras LX7 7206 light

Item Price
600
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

rawbomb

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2015
Messages
295
Reaction score
35
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Selling a Mitras LX7. This was an additional unit that came with a new tank purchase that I don't need. Asking for 600 shipped in US

20221122_151131.jpg 20221122_151319.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new