Ghl or DOS doser?

GHL can be stand alone DOS needs Apex and only has two pumps. GHL can dose two part and ATO and still have one pump extra.
 
I have the first version GHL doser and its great. I'd get the new version just don't have the money.
 
I use the GHL doser and love it. As said before, the stand alone unit can be used without controller. Rock solid and no issues. No experience with the DOS.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new