GHL ph and ORP probe wrong reagings ?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yanir34
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Yanir34

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 14, 2019
Messages
1,072
Reaction score
1,187
Location
Israel
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone !
I connected my new GHL Profilux 4 to my tank.
The tank started cycle 6 days ago , the P4 was connected 2 days ago.
Something with Ph and ORP results doesn't make any sense:
The ph is steady 8.5 day and night
the ORP is very low , at 100 mv.
I have calibrated the probes , twice.
any advice ?

Screenshot_20220717-200355_GHL Connect.jpg
 
What happens if you put the pH probe in DI water? Definitely should not be seeing a flat reading day and night.
Hello everyone !
I connected my new GHL Profilux 4 to my tank.
The tank started cycle 6 days ago , the P4 was connected 2 days ago.
Something with Ph and ORP results doesn't make any sense:
The ph is steady 8.5 day and night
the ORP is very low , at 100 mv.
I have calibrated the probes , twice.
any advice ?

Screenshot_20220717-200355_GHL Connect.jpg
 
I know ..because of that it's so strange. I will try it
 
Is that correct for the Temp Probe?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new