• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GHL PLM-Humidity-Temp expansion card and sensor

Kazumi

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 1, 2020
Messages
215
Reaction score
137
Location
SW Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WTB GHL PLM-Humidity-Temp expansion card and Humidity-Temp sensor for it.
 
I have a new GHL humidity-temp expansion card. $45 shipped.
20250620_054821.jpg
 
IF OP does not want, I will likely take it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new