• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GHL Powerbar and Doser

Item Price
300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Toche

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 25, 2017
Messages
61
Reaction score
111
What state or country do you live in
Mississippi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to sell some of my GHL equipment, I have a 6e powerbar and 2.1 slave doser available both in working condition. The doser has a 2021 manufacture date. Looking to get $150 for each or possible trade for coral, I’m in coastal MS area.

IMG_5486.jpeg IMG_5484.jpeg IMG_5485.jpeg
 
I had sent you a DM several weeks ago. Is the doser still available?
 
I was interested in the doser not the powerbar.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new