• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GHL Profilux 4 Mega Set 6e Black

Item Price
$800
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

LuisPerez711

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 3, 2015
Messages
218
Reaction score
119
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
What's up everyone!

I have this brand new, in box, still sealed, GHL 4 mega set controller. I was going to use it on my tank but never got around to setting it up. I have since broken down the tank and have no need for the controller.

Looking to get $850 picked up around 91607.

Thanks for looking!


20221212_215438.jpg


20221212_215501.jpg


20221212_215747.jpg


20221212_215830.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 26.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 11 28.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new