• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GHL profilux 4 mega set

Item Price
525
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

elcapitan1993

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 4, 2021
Messages
819
Reaction score
334
Location
white city
What state or country do you live in
Oregon
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have a barley used Ghl mega set 4
It will also come with a brand new unopened salinity probe, all probes are i. Good condition and have bee. Stored properly .

Getting out of saltwater so no longer need it

I have a few other items as well

1 barely used ecotech versa- DM FOR PRICE
1 simplicity skimmer with extra parts for maintenance-DM FOR PRICE

Buyer pays shipping and must pay shipping fees upfront NO EXCEPTIONS.

image.jpg image.jpg
 
I also have a couple other things I’m willing to get rid of as well, EVERYTHING MUST GO!
Willing to offer a deal if all is purchased in a pack
 
I have a barley used Ghl mega set 4
It will also come with a brand new unopened salinity probe, all probes are i. Good condition and have bee. Stored properly .

Getting out of saltwater so no longer need it

I have a few other items as well

1 barely used ecotech versa- DM FOR PRICE
1 simplicity skimmer with extra parts for maintenance-DM FOR PRICE

Buyer pays shipping and must pay shipping fees upfront NO EXCEPTIONS.

image.jpg image.jpg
Pm sent :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new