• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GHL Profilux 4e $250

Item Price
250.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Maxx

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
537
Reaction score
784
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling a used GHL Profilux 4e. Comes with two power bars and the power loss alarm module. Asking $250 for everything. Buyer pays shipping. I will cover insurance. I will take PayPal, Venmo, or cash in a face-to-face meeting. Everything works fine, I'm just taking a break from the hobby. You will need to buy new probes; the kids knocked over the container with RO, and the probes dried out.
6MQqX4g - Imgur.jpg
uWutgyx - Imgur (1).jpg
cHLkobP - Imgur.jpg
 
Sold
 
Selling a used GHL Profilux 4e. Comes with two power bars and the power loss alarm module. Asking $250 for everything. Buyer pays shipping. I will cover insurance. I will take PayPal, Venmo, or cash in a face-to-face meeting. Everything works fine, I'm just taking a break from the hobby. You will need to buy new probes; the kids knocked over the container with RO, and the probes dried out.
6MQqX4g - Imgur.jpg
uWutgyx - Imgur (1).jpg
cHLkobP - Imgur.jpg
 
Selling a used GHL Profilux 4e. Comes with two power bars and the power loss alarm module. Asking $250 for everything. Buyer pays shipping. I will cover insurance. I will take PayPal, Venmo, or cash in a face-to-face meeting. Everything works fine, I'm just taking a break from the hobby. You will need to buy new probes; the kids knocked over the container with RO, and the probes dried out.
6MQqX4g - Imgur.jpg
uWutgyx - Imgur (1).jpg
cHLkobP - Imgur.jpg
is still available ?
 
Apologies, it is sold.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new