GHL Profilux 4e - $250

  • Thread starter Thread starter Maxx
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Maxx

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 1, 2017
Messages
537
Reaction score
784
What state or country do you live in
Missouri
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Selling a used GHL Profilux 4e. Comes with two power bars and the power loss alarm module. Asking $250 for everything. Buyer pays shipping. I will cover insurance. I will take PayPal, Venmo, or cash in a face-to-face meeting. Everything works fine, I'm just taking a break from the hobby. You will need to buy new probes; the kids knocked over the container with RO, and the probes dried out.

I've attempted to post this on the SLASH facebook page, but for some reason, the Admins have left it in pending status for over a week.
6MQqX4g - Imgur.jpg
cHLkobP - Imgur.jpg


uWutgyx - Imgur (1).jpg
 
Sold.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new