GHL Profilux 4e Starter Set 6E and extras

tdhnry

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2014
Messages
382
Reaction score
114
Location
Philadelphia
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is a new Profilux 4e starter set. The only thing I've done with it is updated the firmware.

Comes with:

ProfiLux 4 controller, White
ProfiLux 4 power supply
Water temperature sensor
pH probe
Powerbar 6E-PAB with PAB-cable 2m
pH Calibration Fluids (pH 4 & 7)
USB cable
Null plug (for Redox calibration)

Sells for $699 plus tax online. I'm asking $575 shipped

20210807_153514.jpg


I also have a new optical level sensor setup. Sells for over $100 online. Asking $75 shipped on its own or $60 if purchased with the Profilux Starter set.

20210807_160158.jpg


Lastly, I have two magnetic stirrers. One new and one used (which is missing the stir bar). The new one is $30 used is $20.

20210807_155746.jpg



Thanks for looking!
 
Just added to the GHL list is the 5 fan propeller breeze cooling fan with a 2.1 controller.

20210813_213647.jpg


Asking $125 shipped.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new