• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Equipment Cleanout (Radion, GHL)

Item Price
$400-$1300
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Zaven D

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 20, 2017
Messages
190
Reaction score
146
Location
Los Angeles
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi Everyone,

Im clearing out space just had a little one so trying to get some $

Up for sale are the following

1 (Radion XR30 G4 Pro with diffuser and Mobius chip) -$SOLD

GHL set - (Asking $1300 take it all) I turned them on they need to be cleaned, recalibrated / routine maintenance done)
Included in This Bundle
• (1) GHL ProfiLux 4 Controller (No probes)
• (3) GHL Doser 2.1 SA Units (2 black, 1 white)
• (1) GHL Maxi Doser
• (1) GHL KH Director
• (1) GHL ProfiLux Touch Display
• (1) GHL Powerbar (PAB)
• (2) GHL Magnetic Stirrers (missing one cable)
• (3) PAB Cables – 2 brand new in box

Local pickup / meetup in Los Angeles CA Or will ship at Buyers Expense

I am not taking trades

Goods are all sold AS IS please ask all the questions you’d like before making your purchase

IMG_0639.jpeg IMG_0552.jpeg IMG_0553.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new