• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

GHL-PROFILUX mini Wi-Fi- Florida-will ship

Item Price
$150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

ATCReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 8, 2020
Messages
43
Reaction score
12
Location
jacksonville
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
GHL PROFILUX mini Wi-Fi, used for 6 months then upgraded to hydros. Everything is in working order. $150

4B6737B0-0902-4AF4-95C5-F7898293F5F1.png
 
It’s been a while but I am wondering if you still have this. I am in Tampa.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new