GHL Profilux Plus II Problems

gatekeeperdi

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
94
Reaction score
8
Location
Tamworth, England
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a GHL Profilux Plus II, a 4 unit dosing pump and a 6 socket powerbar. I have been using them for a few years without any problems but today the green power and yellow communication lights on the powerbar were flashing and none of the sockets were activated when they were programed to be on. I was using the powerbar to control two heaters controlled by the GHL temperature probe and only realised that there was a problem when the temperature of the tank water had dropped.

I have tried to reassign the sockets on the powerbar but it is still not responding although the doser appears to be working as it should.

Have you any advice as to how I might rectify the problem?

Thanks for any assistance you can give me.

Di
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new