• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Ghl support or lack thereof.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not feeling the love like everyone says they get.
Bought 2 Mitras lx7 and a Profilux4 ultimate set in the last 2 months. Loving the Mitras.
P4? Meh! Got a bad temp probe. Three weeks now and I can't get a new one sent to me. Hell, I can barely get someone to respond to the ticket I created for it. They ask you to do certain things. You do it and send what they request and they never respond back to you.
Can't set up my heater through it and I'm tired of watching that red warning light flashing!
Mitras worked just fine until I installed the P4. Now I have no moolight phase. And it took me I don't know how many times sending the illumination run to it for it to act correctly.
If this is how it's going to be I might be interested in offers for a P4 ultimate set with a faulty temp probe?????????? Anyone interested??????

OP
OP
Scdell

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, I've tried everything. The manuals don't tell you everything. The small things get overlooked. Plenty of info on setting up their lightbars but barely a mention of setting up Mitras. And yes the temp probe is bad. Or the P4. Put the probe in ice water and it doesn't change. Reads 35.6 F all the time. Just can't get anyone to tell me which one is bad.

OP
OP
Scdell

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contacted both of them. Bot responded, but again, did what they asked me to do. Sent what they wanted. Haven't heard back.

Dumaurier7

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Make sure you have it connected to the correct sensor input on the P4! Also, did you install a wireless card to enable Mitras control by the P4?

Vinny@GHLUSA

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Your ticket was responded to. Just waiting on your reply.

OP
OP
Scdell

Scdell

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks, response sent.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.0%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 22 19.0%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 25.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back