Ghost overflow cleaning issue

  • Thread starter Thread starter kris2001
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kris2001

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 2, 2017
Messages
727
Reaction score
101
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Guys. I'm scrubbing away at my ghost overflow lid, which has a pesky snail infestation and enough mineral buildup to qualify as concrete. How can I blast it clean with vinegar or acid without nuking the magnets?
Even scraping it was not very effective 😂
 
Hello Guys. I'm scrubbing away at my ghost overflow lid, which has a pesky snail infestation and enough mineral buildup to qualify as concrete. How can I blast it clean with vinegar or acid without nuking the magnets?
Even scraping it was not very effective 😂

Pictures are always helpful.

Citric Acid is less determental than vinegar to plastics.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new