Ghost Ribbon Eels

  • Thread starter Thread starter reefer134
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

reefer134

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2019
Messages
42
Reaction score
9
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello I was just wondering what type of eels can you keep in a nano tank, I heard you can keep ghost ribbon eels in nano is this true?
 
They need a 50+. I wouldn’t keep one in a nano
 
Some people will keep the dwarf golden in tanks as small as 30g, the ghost eel gets over 3 feet so I really dont know why a 50g is frequently recommended, and garden eels need a bit of space between them so you can barely put 3 in a 40B and they need to fed alot. So the short answer would be no.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new