Ghost vs. Glass Holes

True. The only issue I have with the standpipe is the intrusion and bubbles. That said I would use the Durso standpipe before I would use a glass holes overflow box. If however you run a built in overflow box than you might as well just make it a Herbie.

I was under the impression he had no overflow at all it was just a standard tank. I drilled my tank and bought a overflow box off amazon and it glued it to my back wall with the durso behind the tank. I then put a elbow on top of the durso to eliminate the bubbles
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new